Saturday, August 6, 2011

Fair Hill and my Birthday!

Hello everyone,

I have just returned from Fair Hill on my birthday!

Our two homebreds made it extra special with a win and three fantastic phases by Who's A Star to win the Intermediate by 16 points, and a second place finish by R Star in the novice....she tried to win as well but we had an unfortunate rail in show jumping...

I also rode our two other horses, Nevaeh, who just had an off day, pulling a shoe and just not being herself to finish out of the ribbons, and Vegas Run, our latest horse purchase.

He is definitely one to watch and he was super with just  a green stop at a spooky show jump which put him 10th.  He did accomplish his goal for the day though which was to get his third completion for the AEC's so now all 4 of our competition horses will be headed to the American Eventing Championships in September.

I appreciate everyone's well wishes for my birthday and look forward to catching up with you.

Have a great night,

Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment