Friday, November 18, 2011

Ireland...Horse Sales and Aiken

Hello All,

The trip to Ireland was beautiful and motivating!

We were able to see a good group of horses, including some really wonderful CCI*, CCI**, and CCI*** horses if anyone is looking.

I am having one horse vetted for me once he recovers from a head cold!  Darn colds!

I will let you know more when he passes.  I am also working diligently on getting a group of owners together for another one I saw that I am excited about.

Since coming home things have been very busy showing multiple horses to multiple clients.  November and December tend to be some of our busiest times so I am excited about meeting the new people coming in and hopefully finding them soulmates!

In addition we are starting to prepare for Aiken.  We are headed to Jumping Branch this year and we are all excited about that.

We have one position open for a  working student so if you are interested let me know as I can be flexible with benefits and times if you are the right person!

I hope to hear from many of you as the Holidays draw near, as always feel free to call, email or stop by the farm, we always enjoy hearing about everyones plans and activities...

Talk soon,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment