Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Catching up...

Sorry to everyone not to write sooner...Paradise ended great with Gillian riding beautifully cross country and moving up to second.  We were all very proud of her.

Foxy jumped a double clean in show jumping and showed he is ready to move up to Prelim.

Nevaeh was a good girl as well but lost her form in the triple, and had a rail.  She is usually such an amazing jumper and I was a bit disappointed and then Neal reminded me she will only be 5 in the Spring....yes, that does make a difference!
Nevaeh in Stadium - Mark Walter Lehner Photo

Hope and Quarry were also both good cross country with clean rounds.

Monday I had to say goodbye to Neal and today the Cowleys left for the snow in Manhattan.

I was not able to dwell too much on it as we had three different sets of clients visit us, some from California and others from Massachusetts.  We had a great time seeing horses and hopefully I will find some for everyone...

I hope all of you are well and the weather is good wherever you are...

Talk soon,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment